Monday, September 12, 2011

kiddie pool and s'mores

While Hilary and Hailey were visiting I made the comment one day that it would be fun to have a kiddie pool for Declan in the backyard.  Much to my surprise, Hilary has been storing a pool in Hailey's car trunk for awhile now so we inflated it and Declan had lots of fun getting in and out.  I think he liked spraying all of us with the hose more though!

 {just a random, cute picture of Paige and Declan}






One night we roasted marshmallows in the backyard.  Declan goes crazy over marshmallows - I think he ate about 10 that night.  Unfortunately it was raining while we did it but that didn't stop us!





I also wanted to add some cute pictures from Father's Day.  We spent Father's Day at both families houses but only got pictures with Zach's dad.



2 comments:

  1. Even if you're a bit behind, I'm glad you're posting again! I need to come visit you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute! You looks so good as well. I hope that things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete