Thursday, April 5, 2012

Soon to be even more outnumbered!

I forgot that the best Christmas present we got was finding out that we are going to have another little boy! We were both way excited and kind of relieved when the ultrasound tech said boy. :)  It will be crazy to add another boy in the house - Declan and Zach already gang up on me as it is!  I'm excited to meet him (hopefully in about 4 weeks!).  No, we don't have a name all picked out yet.  We have a few we keep going back and forth on so I guess we'll figure it out when we see him!  Just like with Declan. :)  I think Declan is starting to understand the idea of what a baby is...he loves to feel the baby move and he has definitely noticed that my belly just keeps getting bigger.  He likes to call me the really big mom!  He also tells us that he has a baby in his belly and that it moves.  ha ha.  Hopefully he likes his little brother and doesn't have too hard of a time sharing his parent's attention!  These are ultrasound pics from when I was 18 weeks along.


Zach mentioned that he is an optometrist so the tech got a picture of the lens of the baby's eye.  Kind of creepy looking, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment