Wednesday, December 21, 2011

26 years

We celebrated my 26th birthday on August 9, 2011.  Zach had to work most of the day so Declan and I hung out at the park and fed the ducks.  I decided if I wanted to have a happy birthday I had to keep Declan happy.  :)  Afterwards, I made my favorite things for dinner and experimented with making the lemon cream cake from Olive Garden.  The cake turned out pretty good - not as good as Olive Garden's cake though.  Zach did get off work a little early and we opened presents and watched a movie.  It was a good day.





 A little side note story - the night before my birthday Zach took me shopping to get some new running clothes.  As I was in the dressing room trying them on I hear Zach say to Declan, "where did you get that??"  Then Zach asked me, "Nikky, did you give Declan some gum?"  I said, "NO I didn't!  Get it out of his mouth!"  Zach likes to think that he just happened to find a piece of gum on the floor that hadn't been chewed...riiiiiiight.  I'm sure that's what happened!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment