Thursday, December 22, 2011

We moved Declan into his big boy bed right after Randi, Sara, and Paige left.  He did amazing....at first.  Really, he would only get out once or twice before falling asleep and then he slept all night.  It was awesome.  Then October came, and for some reason he's been awful since!  He won't fall asleep unless I sit in his room with him until he's asleep and he gets up in the middle of the night to find us many nights.  It's gotten a little better though.  At first it would still take him an hour to fall asleep even with me in the room but now it takes about 15-20 mins.  Still longer than I would like but better than an hour!  I have a hard time walking out of his room when he's still awake and saying, "oh no, help mom, help mom."  Darn kid is too cute.  Anyway, these are the only pictures I have of him in is new bed.  I was babysitting his friend Hallie one day and they were having fun playing on the bed. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment